Enrolment Form –> Click Here
The one year Shari’ah course includes Basic Arabic Grammar and Shari’ah.
- Basic Arabic Adab (literacy)
- Hiwaar ( Arabic dialogues)
- Study of selective Surahs
- Seven Islamic Theologies (Beleifs)
- History & introduction of the Holy Quran
- Tafseer of selective Surahs
- History & introduction of Hadith
- Study of selective Ahadith
- Introduction to fiqh
- Fiqh al-Mu’amalat
- Fiqh al-Ibadat
- All course lecture slides will be provided in print or a softcopy to students.
- All students must adhere to Islamic / Modest attire.
- Students must keep up a minimum attendance of 70% for the duration of the course (excluding revision dates) in order to graduate.
- Students must attain a minimum 50% overall score in order to pass.